Pick up from JKIA airport or your accommodation in Nairobi at 0545 hrs.
After briefing you depart for a game drive at Nairobi National Park.
Nairobi, as a capital city, is unique in having a wildlife park on its doorstep. Indeed the city abuts this National Park on all but the southern perimeter so it is possible to photograph a rhino, browsing peacefully among the whistling thorn with high rise office buildings in the backdrop. Some of the wildlife are migratory and when vegetation and water are present outside the park, they move out into Maasai land through the un-fenced southern boundary. There is also a resident population of plains game and predators so a visit at any time of the year is a rewarding experience.
Of the most popular species only the elephant is an absentee. But the rest of the big five: the Leopard, the Lion, the Buffalo and the Rhino – as well as a multitude of other creatures are all well represented.
The game drive lasts until 1100 hrs when you are transferred to your hotel for a deserved rest.
NB: The above tour can also be done in the afternoon with a pick up at 1430 hrs.
@USD 100 per person sharing
Min – 2 pax
- Transport on a luxury safari van with pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Individual park entry fee
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Vehicle & driver’s park entry fee
- Comprehensive game drives
- Pick and drop within Nairobi
- Air tickets & visa
- Driver / guide’s tip
- Luggage / travel insurance
- Medical and all other personal expenses not mentioned